- Students get nominated to attend trials in a range of sports at district and county level (not all year groups have district or county teams to nominate students for)
- Extra-curricular fixtures for students to represent JCoSS at County/Regional level (boys and girls football, table tennis, Cross-country)
- Extra-curricular fixtures for students to represent JCoSS at District level (boys and girls football, badminton, athletics, basketball, netball, rounders, cricket, handball, table tennis, Cross-country)
- Extra-curricular school clubs in a range of sports after-school for students
- Inter-Form Competitions for students to represent their forms in basketball, handball, football, netball and athletics.
- Maccabi Tournaments for students to represent JCoSS competing in inter-school events
- Nominations to represent Maccabi GB in a range of sporting activities.
- Students can apply to be a Sports Ambassador in year 7 and if/when places become available in subsequent years
- Sports Ambassadors represent the school in external competitions as coaches, umpires and leaders
- Sports Ambassadors also run sporting initiatives within JCoSS to increase oppurtunities for their peers to participate in sport.