A & AS Level and Cambridge Technical results day on Thursday 16th August:
- Year 13 students can collect their results between 8.00 am and 12.00 noon on Thursday 16th August.
- Year 12 students can collect their results between 10.00am – 12.00 noon.
- Staff will be on hand to discuss any queries students may have.
- If you have already made arrangements with Mrs Hill, Exams Officer, to nominate someone to collect the results on your behalf, they must bring their ID and a letter of permission. We will not give out results without this authorisation.
- Results that are not collected by 12.00 noon will be posted to your home address.
GCSE results and enrolment day on Thursday 23rd AND Friday 24th August:
- For current JCoSS students who have been offered a place in Year 12 for September, GCSE results will be available to collect from 9.00 am to 1.00pm. Enrolment will also take place during this time. Current JCoSS students can also enrol between 9.00am and 12.00 noon on Friday 24th August.
- For EXTERNAL students who have been offered a place in Year 12 for September, you are invited to come in on Friday 24th August between 1.00pm and 4.00pm. It is essential that you bring with you, both the original and a photocopy of your GCSE results slips.
LATE applications will be considered and if spaces are available in Year 12 Mr Lorrimer, Head of 6th Form, will make contact with you. Application forms can be downloaded here and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must attach scanned copies of your GCSE results slips, and birth certificate or passport, to your application. Information on entry requirements and courses available can also be found on the website.